Investments Update: Nexo Partners with Mizar, BlockFills & Bware Labs
Nexo’s venture capital (VC) аctivity is shaping up to play an important role in our involvement in the industry as well as in the development and execution of our products. And indeed it’s been a busy week for our Corporate Finance & Investments team as they were able to close multiple deals, identify top-notch firms to invest in, and secure strategic partnerships across the board.
Today, we have not one, not two, but three investments to present, involving our partners at Mizar, BlockFills, and Bware Labs.
Mizar: Next-Generation Smart Trading Tools
Today, on February 25, we’re ending our week by investing in Mizar’s seed funding round, and solidifying a strategic partnership between our two companies. Here are some details:
- Nexo led the seed funding round for Mizar, resulting in $3 million in financing for the novel trading platform.
- Mizar is a platform where traders can search for strategies to securely allocate capital or get access to a wide range of trading tools.
- At Nexo, we believe even novice crypto investors should have access to quality trading tools and hope to bolster their creation through investments like this one.
- To learn more about our investment with Mizar, click here.
BlockFills: Crypto Miners & Prime Brokerage
Nexo struck a strategic partnership with BlockFills, a digital asset trading and financial technology provider, set to expand our prime brokerage capabilities and services for crypto miners.
- The collaboration creates a syndicated lending opportunity, wherein Nexo gains exposure to crypto mining clients via BlockFills’ proprietary derivative trading operations.
- BlockFills will become a strategic client of Nexo Prime – our sophisticated prime brokerage suite.
- BlockFills will leverage Nexo’s advanced digital asset management capabilities to expand its reach internationally and further support institutional investors.
- Read more about our partnership with BlockFills here.
Bware Labs: Boosting DeFi Payment Infrastructure
On February 23, Bware Labs – the decentralized interface that links key blockchain participants – announced the completion of a new $6M funding round, and Nexo is a proud investor!
- In its current round, Bware Labs received a valuation of $50M.
- Nexo’s investment spurs Bware Labs’ objective of creating a high-quality, high-performance DeFi and crypto payments infrastructure across blockchains.
- Learn more about Nexo’s engagement with Bware Labs here.
Investments are a vital part of any growing industry and we plan on being a key player on this front. We look forward to our future VC activity and the prosperity they will bring to Nexo, our partners, and the wider community.