Q3 Retro: Milestones & Launches
1 min read
As we head into an absolutely loaded Q4, take a look back at the achievements from the last three months that set the scene for Nexo’s big end-of-year reveals.
Nexo’s Q3 2022 Wrapped
- Summit National Bank Stake Acquisition: This September, Nexo acquired a stake in a federally chartered US bank. Utilizing Summit National Bank’s existing license infrastructure, Nexo will be able to offer US retail and institutional clients bank accounts, asset-backed loans, card programs, as well as escrow and custodial solutions.
- NEW Nexo Pro: Earlier this fall, we further democratized the investment world by bringing professional trading tools to retail traders. Our global advanced trading platform Nexo Pro connects clients to 3,000+ order books of 10+ liquidity providers with guaranteed best execution and the most efficient spot, futures, and margin order.
- Pay360 Awards: Nexo won the 2022 PAY360 Award for Best Use of Crypto and/or Blockchain in Financial Services. Our products were specifically lauded for their innovation and user-friendliness.
- Vauld Deal: As a central participant in the consolidation of the crypto space with the intention of helping as many users and companies as possible through this volatile period, Nexo made steps to acquire Singapore-based lender Vauld. Our exclusivity period for the acquisition has been extended and our conversations on an executive level are going very well.
- $50M Buyback: Less than six months after the completion of our $100 million Buyback program, we are continuing our support for our native token by committing an additional $50 million to our repurchasing initiative. Monthly updates on are available here.
- The Nexo Booster Went to Web: Your favorite leverage tool is now accessible both through Nexo’s web platform and our app.
- New Listings: This quarter wasn’t short on new asset listings. Joining the ranks of the many assets on our platform are BUSD, COMP, ENS, FTT, GMX, GRT, HT, LDO, OP, SNX, and SWEAT.
It has been an incredibly dynamic quarter in the crypto space. Through it all, Nexo has stayed true to our promise to provide impeccable services and we have continued our mission to innovate, acquire licenses, and effectively futureproof our platform. All these milestones contribute to a solid base for Nexo to go ahead with its ambitious roadmap for the end of the year and for 2023.