Songbird Airdrop Distribution Terms and Conditions
Nexo will officially participate in the Songbird (SGB) Airdrop Program and distribute the designated SGB/EXFI - Tokens for the eligible (XRP) holders.
As described on the official Flare website, the airdrop will happen according to the snapshots that Flare took at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 00:00 (UTC) on December 12th, 2020. The airdropped SGB amount for each eligible user holding XRP will be calculated based on the ratio: XRP: SGB = 1: 0.1511.
The EXFI snapshot of all balances holding SGB respectively, will take place on December 12th, 2021, at 18:00 (UTC), as described here. The airdropped EXFI amount for each eligible user holding SGB will be calculated based on the ratio: 1 EXFI = 235.275 SGB.
- The snapshots included XRP balances in both Credit Line Wallets and Savings Wallets.
- XRP balances above 1 XRP would be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the time being SGB and EXFI will not be listed on the Nexo platform. All eligible clients hereby consent that the only way these airdrops will be distributed is by transfer to clients’ own wallets, outside of Nexo. Each eligible client will receive a typeform to fill in and provide their own address. You, as a client are solely responsible for making sure that:
- (i) you have the correct address for your Digital Asset Wallet provided via the typeform
- (ii) the Digital Assets you wish to receive into your Digital Asset Wallet are supported by it and not subject to prohibitions or limitations. If you transfer Digital Assets to an incorrect address, or if the Digital Assets transferred are not supported by your wallet, or are subject to prohibitions or limitations regarding such transfer, your Digital Assets will be irreversibly lost. We will not be liable to you for any such loss.
- The filled-in typeforms will be accepted no later than January 1st, 2022, 00:00 UTC. Any typeform submitted after this term will be deemed not eligible and will not participate in the distribution of the airdrop.
- Nexo will distribute SGB/EXFI tokens after the project has completed the SGB token distribution. We will further inform you, once the distribution is completed.
- Citizens and residents of Bulgaria and Estonia, and of prohibited jurisdictions are not eligible to receive this airdrop. For more information, please refer to relevant Terms and conditions.