Nexo Launches Exclusive Wealth Management Suite for High-Value Clients and Family Offices
- Nexo's objective is to be at the forefront of a reliable and secure digital asset finance environment, where its private clients and their successors will have essential knowledge and tools to successfully manage and safeguard their family's legacy.
- As a first-of-its-kind wealth management program, Nexo Private offers clients a high-touch approach and value-driven experience to expanding their digital asset portfolios.
April 26, 2023 – Nexo, the leading regulated institution for digital assets, has introduced Nexo Private, an exclusive suite of digital asset wealth management solutions designed specifically for high-value private customers. With a holistic approach to managing digital assets, Nexo Private aims to maximize financial outcomes and secure long-term success for its clients.
Nexo Private is yet another addition to the company's rich offering, aimed at the burgeoning global family office market projected to emerge as a $21.1 billion industry by 2027. Notably, over 90% of family offices and high-net-worth individuals surveyed by KPMG in 2022 expressed interest in digital assets, with 58% already investing in this emerging asset class.
In addition to Nexo’s institutional solutions, Nexo Private has various complementing service features specific to dealings with high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and family offices. As such, Nexo is well-positioned to tap into the growing demand for digital asset wealth management services among affluent investors, offering a personalized and results-oriented approach to portfolio diversification and expansion, through an exclusive layer of advantages:
- Personalized Onboarding: A tailored introduction to capital allocation, yield generation, and asset custody.
- Custom Terms & Rates: Broker custom rates and access to assets not otherwise available on Nexo.
- Dedicated Relationship Management: White-glove service and expert crypto knowledge are a phone call away.
- Superior OTC Services: Leverage our years-long expertise to get bespoke OTC services.
- Priority Support: You will never have to wait in line for high-touch assistance.
“A part of what has made Nexo successful has been our commitment to offering the widest range of products and specialized services that cover the entire spectrum of digital asset markets, from retail to institutional. We’ve identified the specificity of needs family offices and HNWIs have in that they can and demand to move capital swiftly and securely on short notice across investment possibilities. We are thrilled to have risen to the occasion by establishing a personal, yet professional relationship with this clientele through Nexo Private,” said Nexo Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Antoni Trenchev.
As a regulated digital assets institution and a member of the esteemed Crypto Market Integrity Coalition (CMIC) with a flawless track record in customer funds’ security, Nexo has applied the company’s founding principles of prudent risk management, strict over-collateralized lending, and military-grade asset custody in Nexo Private. The company’s proven practices are in place to accommodate this rapidly evolving market’s needs for efficient capital movement, swift decision-making, and diverse investment possibilities. As family offices and HNWI are known to expect the highest standards in client care, Nexo Private is proud to deliver the highest level of professionalism and expertise and to navigate this exciting new frontier of finance together with its clients.
Nexo is the world’s leading digital assets institution. The company’s mission is to maximize the value and utility of digital assets by offering a comprehensive suite of products that include advanced trading solutions for retail and institutional clients, aggregation of liquidity from leading venues, and tax-efficient asset-backed credit lines. In early 2022, the enterprise launched its investment arm Nexo Ventures, which now boasts over 60 portfolio companies. Nexo has processed $130+ billion for 5,000,000+ satisfied users across more than 200 jurisdictions.
Media Contact for Nexo