The Q2 Roundup: New Features & Milestones
Jul 20, 20221 min read
Now that we’re steadily going into 2022’s second half, it’s time for our trimonthly retrospective on what we brought you in Q2 and how you can make the most of our platform and products.
So in case you missed it, here’s the Nexo TL;DR for the previous quarter:
- The Nexo Card: Make purchases directly from your Nexo credit line anytime, anywhere, instantly using the first-of-its-kind Nexo Card. P.S: You also get crypto rewards.
- Nexo Ventures: While we are prepping for multiple M&A deals – such as a potential acquisition of Vauld – a few interesting projects joined the ranks of our portfolio companies this quarter, including: Rocifi, and Improbable.
- $100M Buyback Complete: On May 18, we completed the Buyback 2.0, having repurchased a total of 45,263,825.350 NEXO Tokens.
- Metamask Integration: Thanks to our team's focus on seamless operations, you can now use your Metamask wallet directly without leaving the Nexo app.
- Binance Listing: The NEXO Token is now available on Binance, opening a whole new market share for our native token.
- New Listings: The quarter saw three new assets on the Nexo platform – Optimism, Maker, 1inch, and THORChain. Happy buying, swapping, and borrowing against OP, MKR, 1INCH, and RUNE.
- The Nexo Multichain Bridge: Discover a cheaper and faster way to top up and withdraw ETH, MATIC, AAVE, LINK, SUSHI, USDC, USDT, and DAI between Ethereum and Polygon.
- T.R.U.S.T: Acting on our commitment to the regulatory conversation in the crypto space, we are now a member of TRUST – an industry-driven solution for top-tier compliance with The Bank Secrecy Act.
- Crypto Market Integrity Coalition: Nexo joined the ranks of Robinhood Markets, Gemini, Coinbase and Circle as a CMIC member, working to propel dialogue between industry leaders and engagement with regulators.
It’s been an eventful three months, throughout which Nexo’s core good practices have seen our clients and business through the volatility. As our offering and enterprise grow despite market conditions, we look forward to a bright third quarter ahead.